As you eagerly begin planning a wedding that makes your guests gasp with delight, your mind starts spinning with ways to add that specific personal touch. But between coordinating every detail, somehow finding the time for a real wedding dress, and keeping yourself sane before walking down the aisle, it's hard to figure out what to tackle first. And making sure you check every single thing off that incredibly stressful list of stuff-you're-supposed-to-do probably isn't something you want to spend your time doing.
Which is why we have come up with this guide to help you with probably the most important aspect in a wedding, you guessed it right, it’s the d-word ‘DECOR’.
And since we are discussing weddings, you know what is better than a wedding? A BOHO WEDDING.
For your wedding dreams to come true, you've got to get creative. And while we don't recommend trying to decorate your wedding with a giant plastic unicorn, as it will probably be too much — there is always artificial pampas grass. It can be used as a small accent to add "just the right amount of rustic charm" or as part of a complete theme in which it all comes together. I mean come on it's not everyday you get to have a boho wedding. And if it is, everyone will be so distracted with their wedding apps and Pinterest projects that no one watches you and your partner walk down the aisle! We've gathered some ideas for decorating your indoor or outdoor space which incorporate the relaxed, bohemian style of pampas grass.
- So what does a modern-day bride need for her big day? Pampas grass certainly comes hand IN HAND with elegance and classiness. Carry a beautiful Pampas grass bouquet in your hand. The appeal of these romantic and subtle blooms can equally be enjoyed by both bride and groom.
- The Pampas grass has a textured appearance and provides an elegant yet not overly formal entrance to your wedding event.
- You can also choose to incorporate pampas in your outdoor ceremony backdrop to complete your boho look. It's the perfect way to add some texture and interest to your decor.
- Pampas grass is a very popular houseplant as well because of its exotic appearance and easy care. If you are planning a boho style wedding, it can be used as an elegant centrepiece that your guests will talk about for years.
- Here at bohowish.com we happen to think it makes the perfect backdrop for pictures and your wedding pictures matter, right?- the fact that you are going to want to try to relive The Special Day by looking at your wedding photos.
-BohoWish’s Pampas grass is made from the highest quality of artificial pampas, which is perfect for anyone who has more on their mind than their lawn. It’s a great way to add amazingness to your wedding decor without having to spend hours on it.